Why choose iBook?
If you are looking for a test prep company to help you achieve your dream score and admission, look no further than iBook. iBook is your ultimate test prep partner that offers you the following benefits:
- All our mentors are highly qualified in their fields and have scored 99 percentiles in ETS and other exams. They also have in-depth knowledge of MS and MBA admissions committees for many top universities and business schools worldwide.
- We can guide you in preparing for the tests, applying for the programs, and acing the interviews.
- The best thing we can offer our students is our TRAINERS, the key to our success and reputation as a high-quality test prep company.
- All our trainers are experienced, certified by international organizations such as PEARSON VUE and ETS, and have achieved high scores in actual tests. They can teach you the concepts, strategies, and tips which will help you improve your score and confidence.
COMPREHENSIVE COURSE MATERIAL:
- Our course material is well-researched, comprehensive, and meticulously prepared to cover all possible test concepts and help our students achieve the best scores.
- Our material is also updated regularly to keep up with any changes in the test patterns. You will get access to books, online modules, practice questions, and videos that will enhance your learning experience.
STRATEGIC SECTIONAL TEST APPROACH:
- Our sectional test approach is unique and compelling. Our students must clear multiple sectional tests of increasing difficulty before attempting online adaptive mock tests.
- Each test performance is reviewed by an expert who provides personalized feedback and guidance. This way, you can identify and work on your strengths and weaknesses accordingly.
ACCURATE MOCK TESTS:
- Our mock tests are very similar to the actual tests and can be accessed anywhere through our website.
- All our tests come with detailed answer explanations and concept videos. You can take these tests under realistic conditions and get a score report showing your progress and improvement areas.
OPTIMAL CLASS SIZE POLICY:
- We limit our class size to 10-15 participants to ensure that each student gets individual attention from our trainers.
- Our batches are not rotational, so our students can learn the concepts in the correct order. You will also be able to interact with your peers and learn from their experiences.